Thursday, February 3, 2011

US/Canada Travels for February 2.3.2011

US/CANADA Travels for February 2011

Does setting up hidden cameras to catch druggies catch your fancy?
Does walking across sand dunes and grass up to your waistline excite
you to no end? Does having to follow a deer path across mud flats
while you sink deeper each step, then my friend you need not apply to
Padre Island Seashore……….

How about every time some twit spots a turtle in the inner coastal
passage this time of the year that the quote," Turtle People" get
their bloody knickers in a twist.

And to make my day here I was checking out a Geocache site reaching
under a cement block and what does my hand grab but nothing short of a
dead rat………needless to say it went flying.

The last couple of days find the temperatures in the teens and if you
think that a pop-up camper has any insulation, think again. I have
glued a ceramic heater to my backside trying to stay warm and we don't
see an improvement in Mother Nature's sense of humor for another
couple of days. Saturday temps should get back up to 50 or better.

What I see in the Greynomad's volunteer's career pattern for the next
2 months is BS but what the hell when you earning the big bucks…………….

Geocaching keeps me sane and of course it takes you to places that you
would never venture.

The Goatmobile is going through another change. When I leave Corpus
Christi in April I will be picking up a truck pop-up camper that will
slide on to the bed of the truck. Pictures to follow.

Stay safe, drink cheap wine and pass gas when you are with friends is
the only way to stay young.

Norm
The Greynomad

No comments:

Post a Comment