Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taps (Il Silenzio)

>
>
>
>          Thought  you
> might enjoy this.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>        You may never have heard the full rendition of
> Il
>        Silenzio, otherwise known as "Taps".
>
>        This is a most beautiful rendition.  The
> girl's name
>        is Melissa Venema and is playing with maestro
>  Andre
>
>        Rieu from Maastriecht in
> the Netherlands. She is 13
>        and  has been performing for years. This
> performance
>        is in 2008  Masstriecht where city officials
> sealed off the
>        town square and  closed everything down so they
> get
>
>        perfect noise control.
>
>        I am sure all of you that have studied music
> will appreciate
>        such talent from this  13 year old young lady.
>  This
>        is the first time I have ever heard the full
> rendition of
>
>        Taps and I enjoyed it very much. Felt like I
> should share
>        this  attachment with you. I am sure you will
> appreciate such
>        a wonderful  performance.
>  
>
>       P.S.  For
> you trumpet purists hold comments on the
>
>       overshot
> ombeshure. 
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment